Car Stereo Removal Guide
Factory Car Stereo Repair.
Nissan 300ZX Power Antenna Mast Replacement
These instructions work only if power antenna motor runs when car stereo is turned on/off. See guide below for applications and ordering new antenna mast.
Power antenna mast is available from your local dealership.
Nissan 300ZX Rear Bose Speaker/Amplifier Enclosure Removal Instructions
for access to power antenna motor assembly on rear passenger fender.
2) Now that you have returned from above link, please continue.
|1) Remove two screws or bolts at top of antenna shaft.|
|1) From in side panel, push panel to release power antenna trim ring.|
|1) Disconnect antenna coax cable.|
|1) Disconnect power connector.|
|1) Remove screws or bolt
securing power antenna assembly.
2) Pull power antenna assembly from cavity.
3) Inside fender well, release rubber grommet securing water drain tube.
|1) Remove one screw from power antenna motor assembly.|
|1) Remove cover and in side
2) Remove any antenna mast nylon cord from motor assembly.
|NOTE - This is a bit tricky!
1) More disassembly is required, remove screw at bottom of assembly.
If you have
found these pages to be helpful, please
|1) Remove one screw from side
of antenna motor assembly securing mast shaft.
2) Place new antenna mast's nylon cable.
3) Install mast shaft.
4) Hook motor assembly power connectors, laying motor assembly in trunk. (A towel in rear package area will help keep this area clean.)
5) You will need help with turning the car stereo on and off to get the power antenna mast to feed into motor. I have found this step trying! It will take several attempts to get the antenna mast to load completely in to motor assembly, sometimes disassembling motor assembly and hand twisting to load.
YOU CAN DO IT!
Car Stereo Repair Home | Car Stereo Removal | BOSE repair | FAQ | Shipping | Top 10 | About Us
Stereo Repair, Inc.
PHONE (800)428-1909 / (407)830-0777, GOT QUESTIONS?
OUR HOURS MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 9am to 6pm est.
Home page www.carstereohelp.com